Polltics know the most successful winning campaigns are supported by detailed research that reveals key information about voters, the things they care about and what drives their behavior. Polltics works with volunteers, experienced workers and others to provide a powerful mixture of local knowledge assessed via our tested Research Insight techniques.
Polltics is prepared to offer a thoroughly insightful analysis of a candidate’s election environment. Our qualitative and quantitative research seeks to understand communities’, households and individuals, to develop a deep understanding of the electorate in order to drive behavior change.
We know the most successful winning campaigns are supported by detailed research that reveals key information about voters, the things they care about and what drives their behaviour.
POLLTICS has conducted research studies for candidates worldwide. Our research techniques are unique in not only do they draw on psychographic and behavioural insights, but also in that they have been honed through two decades of practical field application. POLLTICS’s in-house research staff consistently works with local canvassers and candidate supporters to provide a powerful mixture of local knowledge assessed via our proprietary techniques. Looking at features such as the psychological structure of the electorate, the robustness of a campaign management organisation and various big data sources, POLLTICS is prepared to offer a thoroughly insightful analysis of a candidate’s electoral environment. Our qualitative and quantitative research seeks to understand communities households and individuals, to develop a deep understanding of the electorate in order to drive behavior change.
- Opinion Polling – Research based on standard electoral polling and population engagement services, including focus group discussions, direct interviews, closed questionnaires, and online research.
- Community structure Research – For markets where community structure is a critical factor in influencing the direction of political affiliation, we undertake a targeted form of voter segmentation based on indigenous culture.
- Opposition Research – POLLTICS Elections has teams of researchers dedicated to understanding opposition campaigns. Research includes perception, strategy, and potential campaign and candidate weaknesses.
- Household Canvassing – We use online, call centre and door-to-door surveys to identify and monitor the demographic and attitudinal traits of individuals and small, geographically and socially linked groups.
- Behavioral Polling – Behavioral polling is used across whole populations to establish context and base level personality traits and issue profiles in order to accurately locate and segment large groups of people.
We combine technology with cutting edge scientific research to produce insight by analysing data from a range of sources so we can discover and understand crucial information flows and connections.
Great campaigns must always be built on a solid knowledge of the conditions in a candidate’s nation or district. Attempting to marshal a complex campaign without a deep understanding of the prevailing social, economic and political dynamics of a region is for many candidates a recipe for failure. POLLTICS not only takes its analytics capacity far beyond that of most firms, our deep theoretical base allows us to form the most accurate constructs for measurement. We use analytics, advanced computing, and artificial intelligence to extract the maximum insights from our data. POLLTICS believes that the predictive power of data is best uncovered in an organic, holistic person-rooted procedure, to this end we also incorporate physio-lingual analysis tools to uncover subconscious participant reasoning. Because of our deep wealth of experience built up over two decades of active political campaigning in all parts of the world POLLTICS are world leaders at analyzing party structures. We can leverage this understanding to streamline your organization and create a fighting fit party structure.
- Behavioral Micro-targeting – Use advanced data analytics to identify groups of voters who share demographics, political beliefs and lifestyle, and use this insight to create unique messages designed to resonate with them.
- Target Audience Analysis – As the world leader in Target Audience Analysis (TAA), we offer our clients unparalleled insight into public political opinions and unique recommendations for targeted voter engagement.
- Media Monitoring – Media monitoring allows campaign teams to harness real-time streams of information across print, digital and broadcast media platforms both in-country and on an international scale.
- Party Audit – Party audits are useful for assessing campaign readiness and resource allocation in order to accurately measure capacity building needs and identify potential strengths and weaknesses.
- Communication Management – By gathering detailed information about the hierarchies within voter groups and political parties we can create efficient top-down and bottom-up message distribution systems.
- Tracking Polls – Ongoing real-time analysis of voter opinion and engagement with campaign candidates and issues in order to provide structured recommendations for refining communication strategies.
POLLTICS Data & Analytics:
You need actionable information – not complicated spreadsheets. We’ll help you turn your data into insights as quickly and easily as possible so you can judge program performance, make more effective decisions, spend resources wisely, and build a strategy to meet your goals.
- Data infrastructure
- Data standards