Winning election is no more a guessing game in current scenario.
The whole process of conducting elections successfully is nestled in the pragmatic approach. No leader, how seasoned or tall he maybe, can guarantee their victory. This is especially because of the political awareness among general voters in today’s time has undergone a sea change as a result of the fast changing times.
Great campaigns must always be built on a solid knowledge of the conditions in a candidate’s nation or district. Attempting to marshal a complex campaign without a deep understanding of the prevailing social, economic and political dynamics of a region is for many candidates a recipe for failure.
Considering the caste-class-region-religion centric complex sociopolitical fabric of India, Election Management has to be much grounded and customized than the Psychological Theories.
Keeping the aforementioned scenario in mind POLLTICS, believes that the predictive power of data is best uncovered in an organic, holistic person-rooted procedure. It provides a scientific platform to create strategies to tackle elections in the best possible ways.
- Election Campaign
- Constituency Development
- Political Perception Marketing & Branding
- Public & Government Relations, Public Affairs, CSR
- Communication, Intelligence, Security Technology
Considering the volatile and complex nature of today’s society, no predefined approach can lead to successful outcomes and solutions. We at POLLTICS create different sets of approaches, based on thorough mapping and scientific analysis of the situation and the sudden changes there in.
Here we are just presenting a broad view of parameters which will be addressed for our clients while creating a set of approaches.
- Behavioural Micro-Targeting
- Tracking Polls
- Electoral assistance – conflict prevention – diplomacy
- Data Management- Voter Id and Database…
- Community structure Research
- Household Canvassing
- Media Monitoring
- Party Audit
- Swing Voter Targeting
Polltics team helps in advising and assisting political campaigns. We cover a wider gambit of activities that include message building, advertising, opinion polling, voter and opposition research, ground campaigns, branding, perception, constituency development, office management, events and numerous other activities that present the campaign in an effective manner. Under mentioned are the few broad parameters which will be focused upon
- Election Campaign Management – with a suite of Election Campaign Management products and services, Polltics ECM combines data-driven micro targeting based messaging and years of elections experience to give your campaign the winning edge. Polltics ECM is the best match for your election needs.
- Perception Branding – political brand is intangible and psychological so it helps to change or maintain reputation and support. We through Perception Branding, displacement and political cue approach, enhance the reputation index and perception quotient through Grey Shadows Perception management framework.
- Opposition Research – we have a teams of researchers dedicated to understanding opposition campaigns. Research includes perception, strategy, potential campaign and candidate weaknesses.
- Behavioural Polling – it is used across whole populations to establish context and base level personality traits and issue profiles in order to accurately locate and segment large groups of people.
- Opinion Polling – research based on standard electoral polling and population engagement services, including focus group discussions, direct interviews, closed questionnaires, and online research.
- Community structure Research – for markets where community structure is a critical factor in influencing the direction of political affiliation, we undertake a targeted form of voter segmentation based on indigenous culture.
- Media Monitoring – media monitoring allows campaign teams to harness real-time streams of information across print, digital and broadcast media platforms both in-country and on an international scale.
- Policy & Manifesto Guidance – political analysts can guide policy formulation and manifesto development, using the results of our research to create documents and platforms that appeal to key voter groups.
You don’t just need a great product, precise marketing, or a well-targeted digital campaign. You need them all—along with a roadmap to get you where you want to go. We’ll partner with you to identify your strengths and weaknesses, assess the competitive landscape, and develop a comprehensive plan—from strategy and structure to tactics and targeting—to succeed.
- Strategic planning
- Branding & positioning
- Strategic assessments
- Organizational audits
Whether you’re a non-profit trying to raise awareness for a cause, a political organization looking for a path to victory, or a company looking to reach a target demographic, we will partner with you to create a strategic road map for success. We’ll help you identify your goals, understand the playing field, evaluate your assets, and pinpoint key validators within your community. Whether you’re looking to build a sustained movement or influence a short-term outcome, we’ll use campaign-style tactics to mobilize your assets and get results.
- Strategic assessments
- Organization building
- Strategic planning & oversight Coalition support
- Coalition building Grassroots strategy
- Coalition Building
- Grassroots Organizing
- Corporate/Organizational Outreach
- Online Engagement
Election Campaign Management
- Election Campaign Management
- Political Environment Mapping
- Campaign Strategy, Profiling
- Voter Relationship Management
- Campaign Assessment
- Polling Day Management.
Our decades of experience has taught us that in the run up to a successful election you must have a clear robust strategy that engages your audience in the right place and in the right way.
As the world leader in Target Audience Analysis, we offer our clients unique insight into the public’s perception of a given political party or candidate, as well as the primary behavioural triggers that form the basis for voter decision-making. Target Audience Analysis enables us to correctly identify and then target key audience groups with the right messages, delivered via the right source, using the right channel. It is this that makes Target Audience Analysis the most powerful electoral effects-based tool available. Drawing on understanding obtained from academia and the practical execution of electoral campaigns, POLLTICS is perhaps the only organisation that applies a true scientific methodology to the sometimes esoteric sphere of voting. Combining all the research and analysis into a strategy which guides resource deployment and message development is a process POLLTICS have demonstrated to be world leaders in.
- Voter Dynamics – In order to influence a group of people it’s important to understand the dynamics that control their interactions with each other and identify key thought leaders and behaviour influencers.
- Voter Motivation – At POLLTICS we understand how powerful motivation can be. Whether it is concerned with uniting common enemies or establishing reward structures, we can help you move people to action.
- Voter Messaging – The most effective messaging puts the audience’s needs first. We can help you create engagement campaigns that align your platform with the interests and concerns of voters.
- Timeline Creation -We have extensive experience of developing delivery timelines for central and supporting messaging strategies. We know when to put the right message in front of the right person.
Policy & Manifesto Guidance
POLLTICS’s political analysts can guide policy formulation and manifesto development, using the results of our research to create documents and platforms that appeal to key voter groups.
POLLTICS can help you develop the flexibility and dynamism to win.
The gathering of resources and their subsequent allocation must be planned in such a way as to maximise their effectiveness. Careful preparation ensures that time and money are not wasted and that limited reserves are wisely exploited. POLLTICS is adept at helping candidates to organize their campaigns and orientating them to meet the electoral challenges of their constituency. Our staff have worked at all levels of the campaign hierarchy and provided actionable solutions and bespoke advice across multiple elections. POLLTICS is fully equipped to offer advice from the earliest stages of campaign inception, through planning and into the execution of the final voting phase. From party membership cards and the database behind them to roadshows and all the operations to enable them, POLLTICS have the skills and expertise to develop the products and events to engage your supporters and wow the electorate.
- Capacity Building – We can help clients develop and source the skills and capabilities required to effectively implement the strategies and recommendations produced by our research and analysis.
- Party Organization – A modern party needs to be flexible and dynamic to win competitive elections. Our campaign specialists can isolate structural improvements and strategies to assist party growth at all levels.
- Voter Id and Database – Gathering information about your supporters is the first step in harnessing their commitment to volunteer, donate and vote for you. Our enhanced databases can store all the data you need.
- Data Management -POLLTICS Elections can help you organise the data you already hold, gather the data you need and use all of it strategically to help your teams, whether they’re in campaign HQ or working on the ground.
- Operational Centres – Having all campaign operations, data analysis and media monitoring in a single location can greatly improve campaign efficiency. We can help build op centres that suit individual campaign needs.
- Security – The security of staff, premises, and data is paramount during a campaign. POLLTICS Elections work with security providers to ensure that all campaign assets are suitably protected from potential attack.
- Roadshow Vehicle – Roadshows are a major asset when engaging widespread communities. We can provide vehicles ranging from small speaking platforms to full-scale convoys of tour buses and show vehicles.
- POLLTICS Connect (Integrated Campaign Management Software) – POLLTICS Elections’ integrated campaign management tool, POLLTICS Connect, gives you the power to explore datasets and oversee your whole campaign, from managing staff to engaging with voters, in real time.
Our experienced elections management team know the pressures of a campaign and have the resolve to get winning results. We can ensure the smooth running of campaigns by anticipating problems and preparing solutions on the path to the voting booth.
In time critical scenarios POLLTICS can deploy a field team to mentor and guide key party staff in the implementation of core campaign activities. Our experience of advising candidates throughout the life of their campaigning effort has instilled within POLLTICS the ability to quickly adapt to the needs of our clients. We can provide an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of a particular client’s organisation and equip them with a bespoke plan to accentuate their advantages and mitigate identified problems. As a company with decades of experience in the electoral management arena, we understand that the needs and abilities of each client are unique and tailor our capacity building efforts to the pre-existing conditions of each campaign. We understand a crucial part of any election fight is day-to-day organisational management during the white hot heat of a campaign. Our advisors can help support your existing organisation to give your campaign a massive strategic advantage.
- Budgeting & Fundraising – POLLTICS Elections can help you raise vital campaign funds and significantly enhance the strategic allocation of funding, maximising the effectiveness of a campaign while reducing unnecessary expenditure.
- Reputation Management – A crucial element of any campaign is the need to promote a positive image of the party and main candidates and defend them against any negative or personal attacks from opposition forces.
- Event Management – From small community events to full-scale rallies of over 100,000 people, POLLTICS Elections knows how to put on shows that entertain, inform and engage the voters so they listen to your message.
- Legal Advise – To ensure candidates and party workers stay on the right side of rules and regulations a team of experienced legal professionals can provide thorough ongoing training and oversight.
- On the Ground Support – Teams of election experts from POLLTICS Elections can be embedded within your team to help train staff and oversee operations in order to ensure ongoing effectiveness as your campaign builds momentum.
- Election Campaign Management – Successful Election Campaign Management starts months before the polls open, and is based on fundamental understanding of the individual motivations and desires of voters at community, constituency and national levels.
- Election Day Management